Ok it's been some time since i've last blogged, lets see what has last happened in my life so far.
1. I've completed my course now a 3rd sgt at company waiting to take men soon. Hope me and my men get along well and are well disciplined.
2. I've been awarded the Silver bayonet which goes to the top 10% of the cohort. Which came to me as quite a suprise.
3. I've gotten myself a new pair of oakley spectacles named square wire, been wanting to a pair of oakley glasses for about 5 years now finally got it!
Throughout my 7weeks course at CBRD i've made many friends, learnt many lessons and learnt new things about life and myself. Have gotten quite close to some of the cadets and will miss them now that they have gone back to their training to be officers. I respect them as they have respected me. Well done guys bring 39 to greater heights and professionalism!
1. I've completed my course now a 3rd sgt at company waiting to take men soon. Hope me and my men get along well and are well disciplined.
2. I've been awarded the Silver bayonet which goes to the top 10% of the cohort. Which came to me as quite a suprise.
3. I've gotten myself a new pair of oakley spectacles named square wire, been wanting to a pair of oakley glasses for about 5 years now finally got it!
Throughout my 7weeks course at CBRD i've made many friends, learnt many lessons and learnt new things about life and myself. Have gotten quite close to some of the cadets and will miss them now that they have gone back to their training to be officers. I respect them as they have respected me. Well done guys bring 39 to greater heights and professionalism!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home