I havent been blogging....
What have i been up to?
Been to the beach, been on a road trip, tulip gardens, the perth royal show, the fremantle prison night tour, gone KTV, gotten back all my crappy mid semester test results....
Yes it's been a long time. The semester's coming to an end!
Pro: I get to go back soon and see deare!
Con: Exam is just around the corner.
I realised i'm meeting so many people who are friend's of my friends... Doesn't happen in Singapore, but all the way in Perth. Abigail knows Denise, Jasmain knows Daphne, Theo knows Alvin and many many more! The world is shrinking huh...
The guy from the canoe polo club in perth finally emailed me back, i might be joining them, but transport here is a bitch without a car. The training ground is so far. To buy a car or not to buy a car.... That is the question...
I'm missing everyone in Singapore, miss the food, the people, the convenience of finding food anywhere, everywhere, anytime, with anyone.... Believe it or not! I've never had as much instant noodles and variety of instant noodles till today, when im in Australia!
Assignments piling up, better start getting to it.
What have i been up to?
Been to the beach, been on a road trip, tulip gardens, the perth royal show, the fremantle prison night tour, gone KTV, gotten back all my crappy mid semester test results....
Yes it's been a long time. The semester's coming to an end!
Pro: I get to go back soon and see deare!
Con: Exam is just around the corner.
I realised i'm meeting so many people who are friend's of my friends... Doesn't happen in Singapore, but all the way in Perth. Abigail knows Denise, Jasmain knows Daphne, Theo knows Alvin and many many more! The world is shrinking huh...
The guy from the canoe polo club in perth finally emailed me back, i might be joining them, but transport here is a bitch without a car. The training ground is so far. To buy a car or not to buy a car.... That is the question...
I'm missing everyone in Singapore, miss the food, the people, the convenience of finding food anywhere, everywhere, anytime, with anyone.... Believe it or not! I've never had as much instant noodles and variety of instant noodles till today, when im in Australia!
Assignments piling up, better start getting to it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home